RSS

Head feels part of litter for an hour


FINAL JMS BLOG POST:

My heart is filled with mixed emotions that are moving at an erupt speed, congested in a limited era of the ‘battle of the fittest’ surprising enough the prickly like feelings of fear come out victorious within this heart breaking experience. My bodily movements are slow like a soft breeze on a cool sunny afternoon. My brain is receiving endless chemical reactions so that a 'constant', becomes a ‘once upon a time’ phenomenon.
This is one experience that I have never undertaken. and the task is becoming daunting by the minute. I desolately sit my back side on a hard surface, a mat, as I unwillingly reach for the main subject needed to make this task possible…my bin.
I think for what seems like eternity, as I put my head in the bin, I can feel my spinal cord stretch to its maximum and it continues to battle with this new stretch. I quickly, while shaking type 23:34 in my alarm, as this would be an exact hour to finishing my dreadful task. I quickly reminisce about the thoughts that have lead me to perform this task, as within ten minutes, my neck is so stiff as though it had been fastened tightly into its new position. My lower back also stiff and sore like pins pricking at my back. The scariest feeling is that I feel like I am in a cage due to my stationary position. With each minute passing my body aching.
For this day and this hour I feel as though my head belongs in the bin, part of the litter that one throws instinctively. The reason behind this is still hazy within my brain but I know these 60 minutes would allow me to achieve the unknown.
The time slowly passes by, and by the minute my body aches more and more, and finally…TTTTTTRRRRRRR! My alarm rings and I am finished ( excuse the pun). I literally have to wait for five minutes to pass until my body could adjust to its historical position, once more…the things Journalists do just to break free of the ideologies put within society...MY WORD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations! You've just found the most exciting, entertaining and informative blog around! We aim to satisfy all young and budding journalist student's needs for journalistic tips, debates and reviews. So buckle up, and embrace everything we have to offer you...
 
Copyright 2009 Journ - Inside Out All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes