RSS

FINAL BLOG POST


JMS FINAL TUTORIAL


Tuesday I decided to attend a random lecture, though I was not sure of the lecture I was I attending I was at least praying to myself that it is subject I am at least close to or have little information about. I had no real reason for doing this but it is something I have never done before so I am beat anxious about it. I have no specific time of doing this, I will do it when I feel free and have nothing serious to do.
I expected people to look at me and I was praying that they do not recognise that I am a stranger; I also expected to be a bit lost as I will not know where to sit or stand. The other thing I wanted to avoid was any kind of a conversation because I did not want to get embarrassed in case someone asks me something related to the course.
It was 1:00 after I had my lunch and I had already finished my classes, I went straight to the GLT, I entered in the back door (the one facing the library). The lecture was already in progress, the lecture room was half fool, and the back sits were empty so I sat at the back alone and listen. You know what I enjoyed the lecture very much, at first I thought I was going to leave the lecture mid way but I ended up finishing the lecture.
I really enjoyed this experience, journalism can be really funny at times I mean like being asked something you have never done before is a funny question on its own. But it is a very useful question and can reveal a lot about yourself that you never know before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Congratulations! You've just found the most exciting, entertaining and informative blog around! We aim to satisfy all young and budding journalist student's needs for journalistic tips, debates and reviews. So buckle up, and embrace everything we have to offer you...
 
Copyright 2009 Journ - Inside Out All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes